Bedouina Tours and Travel can organize all your transportation needs during your holiday in South Sinai, Egypt. We can organise taxi’s and airport transfers for individual travelers and for groups up to any size.
We use fully licensed limousines, mini buses, small buses and coaches at your request. We not only cover South Sinai including Harm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba and St Catherine’s, we also cover Cairo, Luxor and Aswan and Hurghada so where ever you need a car service in Egypt, we can assist you.
Our prices below cover some of our destinations but we can also provide quotations on other journeys and destinations on request.
|Destinations From – To||rate $|
|Dahab – Sharm El Sheikh or vice versa||35|
|Dahab – Taba or vice versa||70|
|Dahab – Nuweiba or vice versa||35|
|Dahab – Ras Shitan or vice versa||45|
|Taba - Sharm El Sheikh or vice versa||140|
|Dahab – Cairo (Overday)||170|
|Dahab – Hurghada or vice versa||260|
|Dahab – Bir Sweir or vice versa||50|
|Dahab – Castle Zaman or vice versa||70|
|Dahab – St. Catherine Monastery||100|
|Dahab – Mount Sinai & St. Catherine (Sunrise)||150|
|Dahab – Mount Sinai & St. Catherine (Sunset)||150|
|Dahab - Alexandria||260|
|Dahab - Ras Mohamed (Overday)||140|
|Dahab - Ras Mohamed (One way transfer)||100|
|Dahab - Altor (Visa office)||50|
- All above mentioned prices are quoted in Egyptian pounds currency.
- Above prices are up to 6 pax.
- More than 6 pax 10% of the transfer price will be added per each extra pax (sharing the same vehicle).
- Maximum number of passengers per vehicles is 9 passengers. If Groups Leader must supply number of passengers and the flight details (Airline’s name, flight’s number and arrival/departure times) 1 day prior to arrival/departure date.
- All payments should be made within arrival/departure day.
- An extra charge of 50 % will be added for any delay for more than 3 hours.
- Full charge will be applied in the case of NO SHOW on the day of arrival/departure.
- Pets are not allowed in the vehicles.